MRGS MINERAL & LOGSITICS (Pty) Ltd is a newly established company based in Cape Town. We are a group of multidisciplinary professionals, with more than 15 years local and international experience in Maritime, Mining and Petroleum. We are a BBBEE company, Level 1 company, specializing in Maritime and Petroleum Equipment Supplies and Services. Our partners are CSR SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISITCS (Pty Ltd), a Level 4 BBBEE company, specializes in Mining Equipment Supplies and Services. AMECS (Pty) Ltd, a Level 3 BBBEE Company, specializes in conveyor belting systems. Kimopax (Pty) Ltd is a Level 1 BBBEE company, rendering specialized services in selected Applied Earth Sciences, engineering disciplines and related project management functions & service providers specializing in Environmental, Water Resource, Geotechnical, and Mining Fields.
- MRGS GROUP (Pty) Ltd strives to become one of the most relevant engineering consulting and mining equipment suppliers and one of the leading all-round Maritime Services and Supply companies within South Africa and Southern Africa (SADC).
- Ensure that our Sustainable Development will encompass our commitment and policy towards health, safety, the environment and the community. To ensure improved performance, we have set specific targets in these areas.
- The project development will create resources to link other local and external projects, to diversify the company products portfolio. There will be a seeking of new local and international concessions that could be acquired, especially with proven resources to assure more benefits for the organization.
- Aim for customer satisfaction and strive for continuous improvement, by setting company operating KPI’s so that it can be constantly monitored and comply with Group policies, therefore we will ensure the safety of lives, environmental protection and the safety of vessels.
- Financing the projects and assuring the enterprise permanence also involves the investment portfolio, diversifying it with financial instruments to entail risk coverage (price). There will be motivated strategic alliances with suppliers of fuel, raw materials, transport, in order to reduce costs, time and assure sustainability and client’s satisfaction.
- A full range of rubber conveyor belting, from the smallest EP fabric belts to the world’s heaviest Steel Cord belts
- Conveyor maintenance equipment and accessories: Vulcanisers (Belt Press)
- Ceramic and Rubber Lagging
- Conveyor repair materials
- Skirting Rubber
- Heavy Duty Retractable Impact Idler Frames
- Technical Spares
- Supply chain supply
- Yellow goods
- Marine Spares
- Environmental Services
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Water and Waste Management
- Geo-Hydrological studies
- Geo-Technical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Development Compliance and Application
Conveyor Belt Services
- Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing, hot or cold
- Conveyor belt replacement and repairs
- Pulley replacement and drum lagging
- Mechanical joints for quick recommended repairs
- Conveyor belt inspections as per company requirements
- Belt tracking and condition monitoring
- Assess and improve transfer points and impact areas
- Belt scraper installation and maintenance
- Design and Manufacture Heavy Duty Retractable Impact Idler Frames
- On the job training and skills transfer