MRGS Minerals and Logistics
MRGS MINERAL & LOGSITICS (Pty) Ltd is a newly established company based in Cape Town. We are a group of multidisciplinary professionals, with more than 15 years local and international experience in Maritime, Mining and Petroleum.
We are a BBBEE company, Level 1 company, specializing in Maritime and Petroleum Equipment Supplies and Services. Our partners are Fire-Ashe Engineering (Pty Ltd), a Level 1 BBBEE company, specializes in Mining Equipment Supplies and Services. Kimopax (Pty) Ltd is a Level 1 BBBEE company, rendering specialized services in selected Applied Earth Sciences, engineering disciplines and related project management functions & service providers specializing in Environmental, Water Resource, Geotechnical, and Mining Fields.achieve this”.
Donovan Schippers has 24 years’ experience in Supply Chain Logistics, with extensive import and export knowledge in forwarding, clearing, and warehouse management.
Portia Schippers has 18 years’ experience in
International Trade with a specialty in trading in Africa.
MRGS Minerals and Logistics (Pty) Ltd strives to become one of the most relevant engineering consulting and mining equipment suppliers and one of the leading all-round Maritime Services and Supply companies within South Africa and Southern Africa (SADC).
To become a recognized leader within its target market of Maritime and General Services, while maintaining its excellent safety record and commitment to environmentally responsible operations. To also manufacture and supply top quality mining and industrial equipment and services with most competitive prices with our key focus on continuous sustainable development, with all equipment designed and developed locally with the highest standards of industrial practices, focusing on social economic development and growth, corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability and by optimizing our local resources.
MRGS MINERALS & LOGISTICS (Pty) Ltd has the commitment to have an integrated management system is based on the principles of ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001 and incorporates the requirements of the IMO: ISM code for the safe management and operation
of vessels. This management system is an internationally accredited standard and is a must for all companies involved in the Maritime Industry.
- Ensure that our Sustainable Development will encompass our commitment and policy towards health, safety, the environment, and the community. To ensure improved performance, we have set specific targets in these areas.
- The project development will create resources to link other local and external projects, to diversify the company product portfolio. There will be a seeking of new local and international concessions that could be acquired, especially with proven resources to assure more benefits for the organization.
- Aim for customer satisfaction and strive for continuous improvement, by setting company operating KPI’s so that it can be constantly monitored and comply with Group policies, therefore we will ensure the safety of lives, environmental protection and the safety of vessels.
- Financing the projects and assuring the enterprise permanence also involves the investment portfolio, diversifying it with financial instruments to entail risk coverage (price). There will be motivated strategic alliances with suppliers of fuel, raw materials, transport, in order to reduce costs, time, and assure sustainability and client’s satisfaction.g our local resources.
- Environmental Services
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Water and Waste Management
- Geo-Hydrological studies
- Geo-Technical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources
- Development Compliance and Application
- A full range of rubber conveyor belting
- Conveyor maintenance equipment and accessories.
- Ceramic and Rubber Lagging
- Conveyor repair materials
- Skirting Rubber
- Heavy Duty Retractable Impact Idler Frames.
- Technical spares
- Yellow Goods
- Marine Spares
083 22 77 843
5 Amphion Street
MRGS MINERAL AND LOGISTICS